• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Do You Like This Site?????

Depends on how old the thread is. If it's within the last year and the existing content is still relevant, I'd say add on. If it older, or the content is no longer relevant, then start a new one.

New here, but for the life of me, I can't find the farkin search function. My guess is that it's right under my, but I'm not askin my wife for help. Any help would be appreciated.

In the many years that I have been on this site, I've seen so many of you go from beginner to the awards table and then come back here and share your knowledge to pass the torch. No other place I know of does this. I have made many new and dear friends by just being here. I hope you all will as well.

Kevin, you just completed your payment.... I know its not a lot but I also understand every little bit helps ...you guys do a great job here and I'm just glad I could help out

Like the site

Looks like a quality site. Looking forward to checking out more content.

Yesterday payed my share for the fifth time or so.
You guys made me the BBQer that I'm right now...thank you!
Now Poobah...give me my Phoil bikini avatar back...and my beer.:becky::thumb:

Great site...have been lurking alot but to inexperienced to post. I have alot to learn!

This site is truly amazing. The more I learn from you folks, the more I realize I still need to learn. Unfortunately, this keeps moving me backwards but the words of wisdom offered here keep me on the path to better heat and better meat. Thanks to all past, present, and future.

Not sure about this site yet - joined a few days ago (7) and wasn't allowed to see it all until today? ? ?
Would have liked to check out the recipes and comment and post a few days earlier than this took but I understand the concerns with all the BS out there. Prepared a Peking duck for the rotisserie to hit the heat tomorrow - 2 day job and I'm sure this site would have guided me but the web is a big place and it should turn out ok.

Like is such a weak word......I love this place!!!!
There is nowhere else I've found that is so helpful and friendly.
Thank you all

Not sure about this site yet - joined a few days ago (7) and wasn't allowed to see it all until today? ? ?
Would have liked to check out the recipes and comment and post a few days earlier than this took but I understand the concerns with all the BS out there. Prepared a Peking duck for the rotisserie to hit the heat tomorrow - 2 day job and I'm sure this site would have guided me but the web is a big place and it should turn out ok.

We're sorry that you have had issues. I confirmed with the admin that your account was released on the 16th, the same day that you registered, so I am not sure why you had difficulties. If you are still experiencing problems please PM me or any moderator.

I`m a member of a car related web site with a similar format.We have 29K members and 84 sponsors who pay our bills, but we dont talk food.I have to learn the acronyms here.I have been cooking for 40 years but most of the rests. I worked in did more confit than smoking.Looks like I`m gona a bigger smoker!!!

http://www.trifive.com/forums/search.php?searchid=5471923

Back