• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

My grills are buried.

swinn

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
IMG_20130221_123130_zpsd6046f82.jpg

IMG_20130221_123141_zps4c7a7bbb.jpg

We got close to a foot of snow in about 6 hours today.

Don't let that stop you... Get out there and fire them up... LOL

I can remember digging out the grill and smokers when I lived in Buffalo, NY so I could cook dinner and smoke on the weekends.

Hours before Hurricane Sandy hit us I had the smoker going so we had food to eat for the next day with the loss of utilities. The generators provided light and water, the smoker and the grill fed us and our neighbors for the week without utilities.

Can't let a little foul weather get the best of you.

When it snows here i bury beer in a snow mound & fire up my Egg while wearing all my cold weather camo. Of course that only happens once every couple of years.

I actually can and have grilled in the snow. I just did not have anything planned, my daughter was supposed to go to state dance competition but now that is canceled do i will have to come up with something to cook.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

I know what you are talking about. crazy snow this time. I did clear off the deck for the dogs, and planing on a cook. I might be doing chicken,, :), I'll post on the comp side.

Snow looks so pretty. I live in South Texas where our coldest winter is about 45°

I got my cooks done before the snow started. :becky:

It only just started snowing (about 10:30 I guess) and we've got about half an inch now. Loos like most of the snow will miss us near Chicago.

Record snows for yall, thats good,use it as a learning experience and fire it up, looks like the lill snow missed us, the lake machine turned on north of me and they got 33 in, good for them to, I smell apple blossoms and bbq,

Fire 'em up. the snow will melt away!
The vents on my Webers freeze shut but a little lit charcoal frees them right up. A couple days ago I had to bring my mini inside in order to separate the middle and bottom sections.

80+ here. I love the snow. And what I really love is not having to shovel it. Give me the sand and sunshine any day!

Back