• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

So who won Williepalooza?

Sawdustguy

Quintessential Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
I am sitting in my hotel room in San Jose waiting for tommorrow to get off the left coast and can't believe nobody posted the results yet. So what were the results?

Out of the Ashes took GC with the BBQ Brethren taking RGC. So sad to see my big weiner go. :sad:

Very sad to see the Big Weiner go.....I think Willie was right, maybe it was my fault???? Sorry Steve:doh:

So when are the 2 Fat Polocks going to compete again????

joe it was your fault

I'll have full results as soon as Phil sends them to me

I think you could count Grim Reapers in for October.

Is Phil's duck done typing the overall results? I'd love to see how my 1 second brisket placed and results overall.

Are we talking the warm end of October? Please?

(I figure I've got to get a call in a local contest sooner or later. Maybe I can twist Wes's arm.)

Sayville has not been agreed in, and we a re looking at other alternatives.

i sent the score sheets to the powers that be to be posted.

have to arrange them in order and then will post remember this not a fancy event we have to put up with the likes of ME and i can barley type this

If Willie does another comp, then maybe the name should be different so that Williepallooza is in the spring and the other one is in the fall.

Here are some names you can use for it:

Willie's Revenge
Willie 2: Electric Boogaloo
Willietober Festival
Let's See If We Can Drive Willie To An Early Grave BBQ Competition

we couldnt make williepalloooza due to some family issues, but you can bet ur arse if there's another one in october, we'll be in. Id actually rather another willie b event than sayville! maybe it'll thwart off the annual deluge of sayville.

name the next Event Contest

Submit your contest name to try and win free entry into said event
this needs to be done ASAP as I am looking at an earlier date than October

Back