• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 2013 Rhode Island State Barbeque Championship Competitionl, RI 7/20 - 7/21

Whisky Brisket Challenge and Craft Beer Butt Challenge announcements are up as two individual threads.

[
You have a phone number for bud, PM me if do

QUOTE=Muzzlebrake;2535745]I spoke to Bud earlier today, cooks packets will be emailed out leter in the week. in place of last year's chowder contest this year there will be a people's choice wing contest

Can't wait to see everyone!

Boom! Boom![/QUOTE]

Did anyone notice in this year's cook's package it says "open garnish" for the Sunday KCBS events? Was this the case last year?

Did anyone notice in this year's cook's package it says "open garnish" for the Sunday KCBS events? Was this the case last year?

No, it was standard KCBS. I'm sure that will be the case this year too for the KCBS events.

First timer to BBQ comps; will be there!
Wish us luck in not DQing!
We are a new team only 2 comps so far and I was amazed after our 1st comp how nice and open the teams are . So try and make a point to walk around a say hi - hope to see you down there and good luck this weekend.

It is with regret and sadness that Mr.Bobo / Purple Pork Masters will be wthdrawing from Rhode Island due to a death in one of our team members family yesterday. Unfortunately Cancer has taken the life of a vibrant 33 year old way to early. There remains the possibility that Grace and I may make a visit Saturday to hang out. We will be back next week at Harpoon at full strength !

Back