Blue Ridge BBQ & Music Festival 2013 - Tryon, NC

Cack

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I did a search and didn't find anything on this.

http://www.blueridgebbqfestival.com/

I won't be competiting, but will definitely be attending. I saw a few already posting that they would be competiting, so if time premits, we should set up a little Brethren Mixer ... who's in?

Also, BBQ Pitmasters will be filming an episode for Season 5 some point during the event.

Hopefully there will be a couple of Brethren teams competing and we'll be able to get one together

I actually printed out the application today. We'll be there. Last year was fun.

We have 2 Brethren teams so far.

Although I'm not competing, I don't mind setting up the mixer if one of you want to host it.

We are still going to be there most of the competition ... anyone others joining?

We'll be cooking Tryon this year as well. We'll be back in the RV section, so swing by and see us if you get the chance.

So the comp starts today. I'll be wearing a Brethren shirt both days. Tonight we'll have some friends with us, so it looks like tomorrow will be the day to swing by and chat a bit.

Good Luck to everyone cooking.

Found the list of competitors and made a note of all of you, so I'll swing by Saturday and say hey to everyone and check out your set ups.

Back