• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Pork In The Park Stamford, CT

Grand = $1500.00 (trophy)
RG = $1000.00 (trophy)
1st each category $400 (plaque)
2nd each category $250 (plaque)
3rd each category $150 (plaque)
4th each category $100 (plaque)
5th each category $75 (plaque)

A first year contest with a good payout and is one of only two contests in the state. Don't see any reason why it shouldn't reach 15 teams.

Bob said 17 as of last night with the possibility of growing over 20. But 17 confirmed.

Don't see any reason why it shouldn't reach 15 teams.

Troy? :becky:

Really hope they pick a better weekend next year. Also, Westport was not trailer/RV friendly. The third year of Westport we were told 20x20 only, before they threw in the towel and went to a backyard only format. I suspect the town of Westport was the problem and not the organizer, but if I was not already committed to Troy and considering this event, I would be asking a lot of hard questions about space availability.

It's slightly closer than Troy for me, so will be watching feedback carefully to determine if we attend next year.

In the meantime, we are just happy Stubborn Bull and Q Haven are going here and not Troy. :icon_smile_tongue:

In the meantime, we are just happy Stubborn Bull and Q Haven are going here and not Troy. :icon_smile_tongue:
Well you will be missing out on the Bird Dog Peach Whiskey and Blackberry Whiskey I'm bringing...maybe there will be some left for RI comp

• Thanks
Reactions: CBQ
Will make this BBQ Contest next year...

Going to be in Chicago....Taste of Chicago....quality time with family...did not know of this contest in time...

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

glad to see you got enough competitors. Do you need a CBJ? if so PM me.

on Google Maps, 1050 Wash Blvd does not look like a park entrance - looks more like a local highway or something.

But I called up the park directly and they confirmed that is the address. Its caddycorner to the UCONN campus in Stamford and near the Trump Park Residence. She said its a fenced in area that is an "expanded" area of the park that they use for events.

on Google Maps, 1050 Wash Blvd does not look like a park entrance - looks more like a local highway or something.

But I called up the park directly and they confirmed that is the address. Its caddycorner to the UCONN campus in Stamford and near the Trump Park Residence. She said its a fenced in area that is an "expanded" area of the park that they use for events.

anyone have any idea where that is in relation to the hampton inn?

It is right across the street from my wife's office, and is pretty much right in downtown Stamford. It may look different on Google Maps because this is a brand new park that was just constructed, with the ribbon cutting held in May.

Back