• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

I cooked a brisket...

Looks good Ron. I always appreciate the photos that show how much actual rub people use. Let me know if you need help eating it. I'm only 20 minutes away.. :grin:

Looks good Ronelle! Remind me, do you foil it before or after you boil it?:p

Very nice Ron,

Going to have to put one of those in my project list. Doing a couple butts this weekend since I'm off work for a change. Might have to go grab a packer while I'm at it.

Any future cruise plans? Hope you're feeling well. :grin:

Very nice Ron,

Going to have to put one of those in my project list. Doing a couple butts this weekend since I'm off work for a change. Might have to go grab a packer while I'm at it.

Any future cruise plans? Hope you're feeling well. :grin:

Thanks! Good to see you!

We've booked the Celebrity Summit out of San Juan for December. That's it so far.

Thanks! Good to see you!

We've booked the Celebrity Summit out of San Juan for December. That's it so far.

Glad to hear.

Nothing for us this year. Would like to book next March or April back on the Breeze.

Looks nice Ron. How long did it stay in the FEC?

-NCGrimbo

Those pics look real good..........Im getting looks from co-workers from my growling stomach.
I havent smoked or even had any brisket in over a year since I went to first shift at work

Well....that look just......just......NASTY. Gross. Altogether inedible.

Sure glad I didn't have to endure eating that.

:wink:

OH, OK.....I just licked the screen. :tsk:

Beauty Ron! :thumb:

I licked the screen as well, does that mean we kissed? :loco:

That has me craving some brisket, I might have to make the time to make one on my vacation.

Back