• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pretty Good BBQ 2013 Dayton, Ohio

Dang it

I screwed up and double booked the weekend. Guess I will be sitting this one out. :oops:

It's just over a week now! And it looks like we have everything we need on this side of things.

I like that. How old are your kids? I may have to borrow this idea in a few years.

We have a 15 year old singleton and 13 year old twins.

All boys.

One is having second thoughts about coming though.

Me?

I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head.

Not doing good here in Cincy. The night before was at ER all night and still not good. Tomach bloated not sure but ether my drugs have stopped me up or it is something called diverticulitis and I asked the doc if that I was elergit to Divemaster. Been using walker here instead of cane. Hoping I am doing a lot better by then. I have the boys coming over this Sunday to load truck.

Not doing good here in Cincy. The night before was at ER all night and still not good. Tomach bloated not sure but ether my drugs have stopped me up or it is something called diverticulitis

Hang in there bro! You are on my 'Good Prayer List'.

I asked the doc if that I was elergit to Divemaster.

OK, now you've moved down to my 'Not so Good Prayer List'.:roll:

Wow...Get better Roger! I need your kitchen! :wink:

After 4 years doing this event my truck is on auto pilot! Looking forward to seeing all you guys!

How are you on rub?

Going to bring a brisket to show you guys how to cook! :blah:

Bubba I will be there.......

Roger,

You hang in there bro and we may even let you have some sleep (did I really say that?).

Curt,

As for rubs, what are we going to need? What about hotel pans (I have most of a case of 1/2 pans), how about sauces? How we doing on wood? I've got a bunch of sugar maple I can load up as well. I'll bring down a couple of large bags of charcoal.

I'm talking one of my sponsors tomorrow about the meat, depending on what he can supply, between he and I, we'll get some meat together. I'll know more by the end of the weekend.

Roger get well fast!
Dive......you bringing Billy and Romona along with you?
We still are planning on being there around noon on Saturday.

Not doing good here in Cincy. The night before was at ER all night and still not good. Tomach bloated not sure but ether my drugs have stopped me up or it is something called diverticulitis and I asked the doc if that I was elergit to Divemaster. Been using walker here instead of cane. Hoping I am doing a lot better by then. I have the boys coming over this Sunday to load truck.

What's all this nonsense, Roger? Quit that! :tsk: Get better in a hurry, brother. I'm praying for you. These guys need you there. Make 'em give you some relief overnight, though. Make sure you get some sleep this time! :hug:

Noon saturday is perfect. 8 am Sunday is target time to have everything ready for the Sunday push, but we'll have ribs and other stuff, too.

With Bandit and Bob Ranson, one of my guys, we seem to have all rubs and sauces needed.

We're using bigger buns for bigger sandwiches this year. I'm stressing that this is about God's abundance, not "here's a skimpy sandwich".

Back