• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up my annual load of 400# at Walmart. Doing a couple of comps this year so I hope that is enough. If not I can always replenish in September.

Just came back from my local HD (Commack, NY).

2x20lb KBB for $9.88

Grabbed 160 lbs worth.

Well, I am stocked up. 510 pounds.

picture.php

CD

Loaded 4,500 lbs worth on the flatbed truck. 150 twin paks, $1,100 worth.

just kidding........I bought 20 Walmart twin paks to load my suv. :)

600lbs isn't a joking matter :hail:

Something that feels right about buying hundreds of pounds of charcoal. MAN LAW.... when buying charcoal... buy in hundreds...........

Local Home Depot flyer in today's Los Angeles times shows 2x20 at $12.88
I went to Wal Mart, 2x15 paid $6.98! got a few 2 packs (sign said $15.98?) better price per lb. anyway....

cheers

600lbs isn't a joking matter :hail:

Something that feels right about buying hundreds of pounds of charcoal. MAN LAW.... when buying charcoal... buy in hundreds...........

Yeah, but that was 600 pounds in an SUV, not 510 pounds in a farking Mini Cooper. :cool:

CD :becky:

BRUCE, their (HD) in-store paper will say 12.88, but the cost should be 9.88. If you google your areas HD paper online (I believe someone or myself might have post a link earlier), it will show the 9.88 cost. I would show that to them (they should know already though).....

Or you could go the wally route.......but if you do HD, plus the paypal discount, it comes out cheaper than wally worlds......good luck

Since there are always multiple threads on this every year, I am going to start one early. I will bump it once the sales begin. I will also edit this post (if it will let me) and keep all the sales in the OP.

If you find a good price, please check the thread before posting it. Please include the brand, size, price, and price per pound.

*************************************************************************************************************
Brethren Cowboy lump thread.

*************************************************************************************************************
Restaurant Depot
Royal Oak lump
17.7 lbs.
$8.99
$0.51 per lb.

:blah:

I picked up 160lbs at Lowes. I went super cheap and took the ad in from Home Depot which was 2 x 20lbs for $9.88. Lowes price matched and took 10% off dropping the cost to $8.89 per 40lbs which is .22 cents/lb.

Got mine at the sale at Home Depot. I already have about 200 lbs. in the barn so this should last me through the summer.

Didn't cook as much last winter and still had 150 lb. left not including my lump supply. Got 180 lb at Walmart for $44 and change. Should keep me until Labor Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back