• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

BBQ Brethren *OFFICIAL* IMBAS MOINK Ball Certificates now available!

MOINKCert_Offthehook_zps176c41e0.jpg

I guess I'm an "old baller" since I got mine from Grail! I feel privileged!!
Do you have one from Ginger too? If so, you could get a new one and go for a trifecta.

(If you have one from Chambers though, I'm not interested in joining that trifecta)

(I'm pretty sure Larry wouldn't approve either)

(or Chambers for that matter)

my balls for your viewing pleasure

100% beef, no horse that I'm aware of. Wrapped in pig bacon. S&P except for the mutant which got SM Cherry and PB Bovine Bold. Apple chunks on Stubbs briqs, BH Original on half. Demolished in short order :mrgreen:
20130312_182453_zpsc17f83a4.jpg

20130312_182832_zpsb1a5db50.jpg

20130312_194344_zps3682526e.jpg

Ok since this seems legit:biggrin1: Here is my MOINK submission, i started with frozen store bought meatballs, wrapped up in bacon put on bamboo skewers and smoked on my mini-wsm at about 275 till they was done:biggrin1: sauced them and they was gone! Thank you, thank you very much.
Moinks.jpg

Last edited:
WOW, some people have way to much time on there hands. I'm starting a new one, send me your best rub recipe and I will post a certificate with you name on it. I promise. lmao

Speaking of too much time on your hands, shouldn't you be off flipping chickens, or something? :becky:

WOW, some people have way to much time on there hands. I'm starting a new one, send me your best rub recipe and I will post a certificate with you name on it. I promise. lmao

Here you go, don't laugh at some of the ingredients, it took me years to come up with this. I call it Foil Helmet Rub. :grin:

This recipe is simply listed in "parts". The size I have always used for personal use and when sending to others is 1 part equals 1 tablespoon. This makes enough to fill a typical shaker bottle and even have some extra. A double batch will fill one of the big, tall containers.

12 Hungarian Sweet Paprika (Szeged)
6 White Cane Sugar
6 Brown Cane Sugar
6 Kosher Salt (Morton's)
6 Herbamare
2 Granulated Garlic (Tones)
2 Onion Powder (Tones)
2 Chili Powder (Williams)
1 Lemon Pepper (Tones)
1 X-Hot Barker New Mexico Chile Powder (Da Gift Basket)
1 Dulse graunules (fine particles)

Now where's my certificate?

My 1st attempt at MOINK balls. I used bacon that I made earlier this year. I hope this meets the high standards of Official MOINK balls! :grin:

Attachments

• photo (8).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 105
Back