*** ADMIN NOTE *** NO PICS DIDN'T HAPPEN? I call BS!

I also quit posting due to the people who would say no pics didn;t happen. Not worth trying to post anything.

I have to admit that I am confused. This whole thing went down 18 months before you joined, and you have two posts. This one and one in a thread about bacon. "No pics, didn't happen" wasn't involved in that thread at all. Did you have a previous user ID where this was an issue? If it does happen just use the report post button and let a moderator handle it.

I also quit posting due to the people who would say no pics didn;t happen. Not worth trying to post anything.

Quit posting? :wacko: You had one post. :confused:

since this was posted 18 months ago, and made a forum rule, the 'no pics, didnt happen' stopped... right after this was posted..

so, since you stopped because of it NPDH, and it was stopped and fixed, ..why havent you posted in the 18 months since?:mrgreen:

Is it still against the rules to call someone a troll?:confused: I can't remember. Not that I am saying I want to call someone a troll. I'm just curious what our standpoint is on folks calling trolls out as trolls is all. In case someone asks, or something like that.

Is it still against the rules to call someone a troll?:confused: I can't remember. Not that I am saying I want to call someone a troll. I'm just curious what our standpoint is on folks calling trolls out as trolls is all. In case someone asks, or something like that.

Thanks for that I got a good chuckle out of it.

It may have happened, but I don't think anyone is going to care.:twisted:

OK, I'm off to the PB now.

i am trying to post pics but they don't go thru were do i go to learn how the right way

photos

hi

having trouble finding the create album function. I wanted yo upload pics of my gear and some cooks.

Regards

Derek

I am a photographer and personally I don't like making images of my bbq because it either reminds me of work or just feels tedious. I do enjoy others photos and will post some one day of an actual cook (maybe this weekend, maybe not.) Either way I sure do enjoy a good cook thread as well as the lessons learned ones. Thanks all for the posts without and with the pics.

It looks like another bump is in order.

We've been seeing more and more posts in threads without pictures. Let's remember that pics are never a requirement. They are appreciated, but not required. We have been seeing this trend pop up once again. Here's Phil's take on the no pics deal. We also don't want new or any member for that matter feeling pressured to post pics of everything they cook!

Posts like this turn new people off than make them want to participate more.

Most times, we just gotta be patient and the pics will come.

Back