• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Shreded beef open faced sandwich

Georgiaboy98

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
20130914_191921_zpsd40c669b.jpg

Nice pictures! Any details?

Really pepper stout beef, Smoked the roast for about two hours internal 150*. Then I put in the pan with onions bell peppers garlic mushrooms and a Imperial( Costa Rican beer) foiled it and cooked @ 350* for three hrs then pulled it like a butt.:icon_smile_tongue: :grin:

Load that up on a Sub Roll with some Melted jack cheese over the top slap my behind & call me Sally.

Load that up on a Sub Roll with some Melted jack cheese over the top slap my behind & call me Sally.

I'll try that next time, I'm just finishing up the last little bit for lunch! I hope y'all enjoy the pics as much as I do eating it!:icon_smile_tongue:

Looks great. Here's a neat trick- take your roll, open it up and butter both sides and grill(on griddle) to get a nice toasty golden crust. Assemble your sandwich and melt some cheese over it using a dome or stainless bowl on the griddle. You'll be in greasy spoon sandwich heaven!

Very nice IO just did this My wife liked the taste but too greasy for her Will try to have her do it again Love the addition of mushrooms

Dang, that looks awesome... now I'm hungry. :thumb:

I think I'm gonna use your recipe next time... onions, garlic, bell peppers, and MUSHROOMS! Yum.

Looks great! I made some of that this weekend too - love that stuff! I was looking at the mushrooms in the fridge and got lazy and skipped 'em - now I wish I would have taken the 1 or 2 minutes to add 'em in. :doh:

Nice work! :clap2:

Back