• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

No Blue Bottles--

Ackman

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I have now checked I think every major supermarket in the area and a few not so major. In spite of ConAgra saying they have local sellers--they don't.

I am sure others, at least in this area have had this issue..anyone tried Ghee? Any suggested alternatives?

I have just sliced slabs of margarine or butter in the past -- but that squeeze bottle is just so much easier and apparently the crowd favorite

The stop and shop in New Rochelle has it in stock and on sale. However it's so 2009, unsalted butter is the way to go...

I have now checked I think every major supermarket in the area and a few not so major. In spite of ConAgra saying they have local sellers--they don't.

I am sure others, at least in this area have had this issue..anyone tried Ghee? Any suggested alternatives?

I have just sliced slabs of margarine or butter in the past -- but that squeeze bottle is just so much easier and apparently the crowd favorite

I can't find in my local supermarkets. I have been using stick margarine and melting it before using with very good results. And why do people continue to call it squeeze butter? It's not butter.

Our Wal-Marts quit carrying it. If there is a Shopper's Food Warehouse around they stock it.

havent been in a few weeks, but the Stop n Shop in Tarrytown had a few boxes of them a few weeks ago. It was an end cap display and not refrigerated - it was by the bread/bakery area.

They are hard to find in our neck of the woods too... I have been using tub margarine which seems to work fine for me....

They carry Parkway and the big gallon jugs at the Restaurant Depot I go to.. I've been using the Fallon jugs and I haven't noticed any difference in my final product. I use more for moisture than flavor.

The stop and shop in New Rochelle has it in stock and on sale. However it's so 2009, unsalted butter is the way to go...

Went down to Port Chester and they had them....got some strange looks unloading a dozen bottles of Parkay at the check out and nothing else.

Thanks

Back