just got my new fryer.

Nice!!

Try this when she sees the little one... "What? You mean your just now noticing that little cooker after all these months? I cannot believe you don't pay more attention to the things that I take interest in!" :laugh:

Brother Ghost, if I may ask, how good of a deal did they make for you buying two of them?

They are the best on the market..... I have the 4 gal... Tyler made a 16 gal for a customer.... It was huge... Watch the exhaust it will burn your butt up... We modify them to discharge up in the air.. My pastor walked by mine and got burned.... But they are fantastic cookers...

I've got the 8.5 fryer and you're absolutely going to love it. You can fry some serious fish in that baby and its great for Chicken or whatever else you might want to fry up also.

Congrats!! I have had my 4 gal. for about 4-5 years now. And I must say it is one of my favorite cookers. You are only limited by your imagination of what you can cook.

Two of my favs are deep fried bologna cubes and Bourbon Shooters!! We did both of these at the Bash last year.

My absolute #1 is Pig Cakes!!
We cooked these at the 2016 Biloxi MS River Fest at ThatGrimGuy's house last July. :mrgreen:

Congrats!! I have had my 4 gal. for about 4-5 years now. And I must say it is one of my favorite cookers. You are only limited by your imagination of what you can cook.

Two of my favs are deep fried bologna cubes and Bourbon Shooters!! We did both of these at the Bash last year.

My absolute #1 is Pig Cakes!!
We cooked these at the 2016 Biloxi MS River Fest at ThatGrimGuy's house last July. :mrgreen:
You really cooked some good food at the Mississippi bash. That's what really got me wanting a fryer bad.

Only reason I don't have one of the CB fryers is the lack of thermostat. Does anyone know if an aftermarket company has one available?

Back