Cooking Class Wicked Good Class

We won zero grand championships between 2006 and 2011. Took Chris' class in February of 2012. Won three grands and one reserve in ten contests in 2012 and made it to the Jack. It was not a coincidence. Great class.

Looking forward to this. My son and I will be starting his midwinter college break with some Wicked Good smoke!

highly recommend this class. When we took it it was also freezing out and it was in a heated tent at the BBQ Guru site

Sign Me Up!!!!

Chris,

I have really enjoyed your book and it has helped a ton in our competitions. I dropped you an email. Looking forward to getting info to sign up for the class!!!

Thanks!

John

Any more planned for later in the year?

Nothing scheduled but I'm definitely open to lining up one more if a venue comes together.

Chris,

I have really enjoyed your book and it has helped a ton in our competitions. I dropped you an email. Looking forward to getting info to sign up for the class!!!

Thanks!

John

About to send you an email!

Chris,

Love the book. I have the hard copy and have it available to me on my iPad. I absolutely would love to sign up for your cooking class. Please let me know how to register. Thanks a million....

Thinking hard about taking this. If so anyone want to split a rental car from the airport?

Back