• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Fab B Lite

thirdeye

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Fab B Lite? I'm ready to make an order (and also understand the prices are going up soon) and was thinking about the Lite this go-round.

Fab B can be a little strong and by just adding more liquid to regular Fab B, I'm most likely not getting the full advantage of the product. The Lite is advertised as "milder".

Anyhow, just wondering if anyone is using the Lite.

I almost ordered some this morning, then saw shipping was more than the product cost! I may get it anyway.

what the fark is fab b lite? sounds like a fabric softner or lite beer!

thirdeye said:
Has anyone tried the Fab B Lite? I'm ready to make an order (and also understand the prices are going up soon) and was thinking about the Lite this go-round.

Fab B can be a little strong and by just adding more liquid to regular Fab B, I'm most likely not getting the full advantage of the product. The Lite is advertised as "milder".

Anyhow, just wondering if anyone is using the Lite.

Send out the ordering info.
Somewhere down the line I missed it.

Thanks

FatDad said:
Thank you Tim.....
I know it's been disussed many times but.....it must be an age thing...
I forgot to bookmark it. DOH..:eek:

Poor wording on my part.
What I meant was
"If anyone wants more info, we have discussed it many times here on the board". :redface:

Sorry for the confusion.

TIM

The_Kapn said:
Poor wording on my part.
What I meant was
"If anyone wants more info, we have discussed it many times here on the board". :redface:

Sorry for the confusion.

TIM

No confusion at all my friend.
I thought I had it bookmarked but ...
I'm gettin old and .... it wasn't there.

I found some stuff called Le Gout Au Jus Mix. Almost Identical ingredient list to Fab B.

d1_1.JPG

I'm against anything that's actually labeled "The Gout"!!!

A note on Fab B, kind of...

I ordered some Fab B and Fab B Lite a couple of weeks ago, thinking it would get here this week. It got here while I was unable to get to it right away, and I think my family of foxes got to it... Looked like they enjoyed it a lot.

I emailed The Ingredient Store, and he overnighted me a replacement so I'd have it today in time to use it this weekend in Grand Rapids. GREAT customer service there!

So Curt, you're hoping your foxes show up at Grand Rapids at the judging tent then? Wonder if they're certified?

Jeff_in_KC said:
So Curt, you're hoping your foxes show up at Grand Rapids at the judging tent then? Wonder if they're certified?

The guy at the Ingredient Store said he was glad that the animals at least approved... And if my foxes would get me a call up, I'll pin a CBJ badge on them!

Back