• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Do You Like This Site?????

I've been a lurker for a while, but since I got my Primo XL, I'm becoming addicted. There's lots of info on here, many folks who have forgotten more than I'll ever know, and in general, a well run site with many willing participants--nice forum indeed!

I do like this site, plenty of information. Thanks to all for the help and inspiration for smokin good food!

Very nice site. I think you could take a different approach when it comes to giving immediate access to recipes though. I have several vbulletin forums. You should check out several modifications on vbulletin.org (search 'stopforumspam' or 'spam-o-matic' which are great spammer blockers. Installing one of those would likely eliminate the need to restrict access to things like recipes. Just some unsolicited advice. Again, love the site.

Thanks for the Site. It is a great source of BBQ information. I have been cooking BBQ for ever and have competed in some local competitions. Now that I am semi-retired, should have more time to travel and enjoy more events. Just upgraded to a BWS Party and Love it.

Can you share what the required post count is to access recipes btw?

low single digits.. not sure exact number. Its only there to hide it from the spambot that comes in with a single post or 2 and then leaves.

Hust joined and paid subscription DOM'T LIKE IT - Can't find how to get out of this mobil display mode NOR can I find out how to start a new thread!!!

At the top of any of the pages within the forum there's a "NEW TOPIC" button at the top left under the header banner. If you look at top of this page it says post reply, it's in the same place on the main pages to start new topics.

Google has removed their DISCUSSIONS feature so this site can expect to lose a TON of traffic. I can't believe Google would do that!

I used that feature about 5x day at work and myself like probably most of the members here, found this site using that feature.

:sad:

Google has removed their DISCUSSIONS feature so this site can expect to lose a TON of traffic. I can't believe Google would do that!

I used that feature about 5x day at work and myself like probably most of the members here, found this site using that feature.

:sad:

just use the direct link.

https://www.google.com/webhp?tbm=dsc

Back