Our Superbowl Grub - Pron!

Corky

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
One rack of St Louis cut spares with Oakridge Competition Beef and Pork Rub and one rack of beef ribs with Oakridge Black Ops Rub. Pecan wood for smoke with Kingsford competition in the WSM. The juices from the foiuling seem to make a nice glaze at the end when basted on. Spritzed the Pork Ribs with an Apple Juice/Worcestershire/Rice Vinegar mix and mopped the Beef Ribs with Beef Bouillon/Worcestershire/Rub. Foiled with butter and agave and rub and the spritz for the Pork and butter, rub, and the mop for the beef. They were tasty but a tiny bit too fall off the bone. Did get clean bite throughs on the pork but I like them maybe twenty minutes less done. Used a local sweet hickory rub for the ABTs.

Just on:

426514_605255526155010_24583298_n.jpg

Ready to wrap up:
66163_605324832814746_2014270579_n.jpg

Done, with some ABTs added for fun:
603995_605350022812227_426434140_n.jpg

Looks pretty good ... and I give Kudos! for cooking the beef ribs. I'm not a huge beef ribs fan and those look pretty darn good!

Looks good. Do you use a tater to hold your pit probe? I might steal that one. :razz:

Everything looks GREAT! Thanks for using Oakridge BBQ!!

Seems that is all I use anymore. Gave packages of your products to several friends at Christmas and they all loved them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Looks great Corky... Thanks for the invite to the party and the Oakridge. :tsk: JK, and looks like you had a good time. Glad to see the snow is melting out there. Looking forward to golf soon. :thumb:

Looks great Corky... Thanks for the invite to the party and the Oakridge. :tsk: JK, and looks like you had a good time. Glad to see the snow is melting out there. Looking forward to golf soon. :thumb:

Three courses within a one minute drive of us!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back