• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Warsaw Missouri

B

beam boys bbq

never have done this contest just wanted your thoughts

water ?

Electric??

York:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They have water, electric and low payouts. It is a well run contest and draws in some good teams. I think there was thirty-five teams last year.

There is no money in this one once you pay for entry fee , gas, meat, ect.

Very low payouts!!!

We did it the first year. Very very low payout. For the past 2 years we have gone to Fulton, MO(non kcbs contest) and have had a great time.

Any of you guys seen the Capital City Cookoff in Jefferson City, MO? I think this one has some good money. $3000.00 for grand champion I beleive.

Team Q will be at Jefferson City and then Marshall the following week.
I can't hardly wait to get out there competing again.

Team Q will be at Jefferson City and then Marshall the following week.
I can't hardly wait to get out there competing again.

If I can remember right I think that you might owe me beer:p ...I will collect in Jefferson City...Hey are you all going to do the buck of bone???

Don't know and can't speak for the rest of the Team but we have never done the " Buck-A Bone" but how much of a distraction is it and will it cut into our drinking time:lol:

Don't know and can't speak for the rest of the Team but we have never done the " Buck-A Bone" but how much of a distraction is it and will it cut into our drinking time:lol:

It goes on Friday so shouldn't be too much distraction from the contest but it might cut into a little of the drinking time

we passed on buck a bone i will be the only one there for an while till paul gets up there he has to work that friday
york

We'll be at Warsaw. Since Team Q isn't going, the rest of us stand a chance! :lol:

Hey Jay, did you get my PM about 4 meat grates at JC?

We'll be at Warsaw. Since Team Q isn't going, the rest of us stand a chance! :lol:

Hey Jay, did you get my PM about 4 meat grates at JC?

Jeff, pack your rain gear. You know it always rains at Warsaw. Good Luck!:biggrin:

Back