• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Still getting my cook on in Afghanistan

Hey, I'm just sayin' we often bitch and moan about cold weather, wind, (sore backs, in my case) and everything else that makes Cuing difficult, but at least we aren't cooking BBQ outside some place where there are people who want to kill us.

CD

Yup... 85 rockets later... But the upside of that is the snow is coming so things are slowing down!! The terrorizers' toes can get real cold wearing sandals, and you leave footprints in the snow when you try to run after lighting a rocket!!

Everybody, thanks for the thanks!!! Its certainly my pleasure, or else I would have not done over 19 years of this stuff! You guys are great, this is what makes the forum so awesome! Hey, check out my post I just made in the woodpile, more non Q pron...

Yup... 85 rockets later... But the upside of that is the snow is coming so things are slowing down!! The terrorizers' toes can get real cold wearing sandals, and you leave footprints in the snow when you try to run after lighting a rocket!!

Hey, I'm just glad to see you guys spending a little time cooking and eating some of the stuff you'd be cooking and eating back at home. Food for the body and the soul. Keep doing it every chance you get.

If you need anything to keep making BBQ, I have a feeling the Brethren can probably figure out a way to get it to you.

CD

Enjoy the hard earned Que! Thank you guys for everything you guys do.

As for the pics, you got bigger things to worry about. Enjoy the down time, happy Veterans Day, and may all of you guys come home safe. I'll keep you guys in mind when I'm grilling tomorrow. Stay safe!

Our family prays for our military and their families every day. Thank you is much for your service.

Back