• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 6th Annual WilliePallooza BBQ Championship Brentwood, NY 4/5-4/7

If anyone wants wagyu briskets for the comp I will have them there saturday morning or friday evening. Please let me know. I need to hand pick the size you want. 7.99 per pound and I can get you within a pound or so of your desired weight. Thick flats, huge points, and tons of marbeling. 7.99 is much cheaper for a perfect brisket then getting a SRF in the mail and having it be 9lbs. I need to know by tonight!

If anyone wants wagyu briskets for the comp I will have them there saturday morning or friday evening. Please let me know. I need to hand pick the size you want. 7.99 per pound and I can get you within a pound or so of your desired weight. Thick flats, huge points, and tons of marbeling. 7.99 is much cheaper for a perfect brisket then getting a SRF in the mail and having it be 9lbs. I need to know by tonight!

You can bring a spare and cook one for me:becky:

ill take the winning 10lb one

i just started drinking for the weekend hope i have enough beer to last

updated Team List

1. Brothers in Smoke
2. Grim Reaper
3. Purple Pork masters
4. Buenos Diaz
5. Hog Snipers
6. Bad Ass BBQ
7. Meat@Slims
8. Out of the Ashes
9. BBQ Mafia
10. Mornin Wood
11. I Like Smoke-N-Lightning
12. Pig Man and the Sounders
13. Petes Endless Summer BBQ
14. Touch of Grey
15. Stubborn Bull BBQ
16. Babylon Grill Billies
17. Divone BBQ
18. Primal Meats Smokers
19. Cry Babies BBQ
20. Chubby Hubby BBQ
21. RXCellent Q
22. Shake-N-Bake
23. Blazin Buttts
24. Fah-Que
25. Gotham City Grillers
26. Team Big Barry Q

Hey Willie, i'm just taking a stab in the dark here but i'm sure you'll have enough. If you got 2 kegs. Just kidding, but not really.

Anyone planning to stay Friday night, or is anyone else dropping off/setting up on Friday and then coming back on Saturday?

Hi!

Does anyone have a 3 or 5 gallon igloo/rubbermaid drink dispensers that we can use for the luncheon on Saturday? We need something to put the lemonade and iced tea in.

Thanks!

Eric

Folks,

A lot of teams invite friends and family to come and hang out at comps. If that includes you and you are so inclined, please let them know that we will be collecting canned food for an adjunct of Island Harvest.

This is the third such collection at WilliePallooza and the recipients are truly appreciative.

If you have any BBQ leftover on Sunday, they also gladly take cooked food.

Let me know if you can help out and I'll have all the food collected before they arrive Sunday afternoon.

Thanks!

Eric

Final numbers for Heady Topper = 9 four packs.

If you put in a request I will have it when I arrive Saturday afternoon. Looking forward to some fun!

I never thought I would say it, but what a great weather day.
Thanks to all who helped out at the Breast Cancer luncheon.
It was a big hit.

And Willie was enjoying the weather as well.
IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

Back