• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

King of the Smoker Promo

Big Poppa

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
First off here is the poster
option3.jpg

Check out the website...interactiave and see the map for fun

www.kingofthesmoker.com

and the promo video
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbUc0PcCVCI"]King Of The Smoker Promo - YouTube[/ame]

We can't wait to go. It is like a who's who of BBQ and to learn a little from all should be way cool. I agree there needs to be more done in this format. The fan experience looks great.

We are serving prime tri-tip, baby back ribs, pecan rubbed chicken, mac and cheese and Jaime Diamond's famous Pecan Bars.

You GOTTA be farking kidding me!!!

Been away from the forum a bit since our season ended in October....but now just reading this.

Right now....I'm at the La Quinta Resort for meetings....have been all week.

But flying home tomorrow to Pennsylvania (12/7).... :(

FARK! Just my luck...or lack thereof.

Side note...

If by any chance any brethren are already here at the La Quinta Resort, drop me a line as I'd love to grab a beverage and chat some que!

Still trying to get over the fact that I'm flying out of town tomorrow and will miss this great event.

"Hey honey, I'm gonna stay out here an extra day to catch this BBQ event"....yeah, that ain't gonna work with my wife.

^^^this one might be worth any trouble you might get in.

OR

"Can you believe it honey, my flight got cancelled/I missed the plane/I'm sick and can't fly"

Just miss the flight, bro! There is going to be too much knowledge at this one to miss. You just may find the right nugget/s to take your Q to another level.

Oh and Mista and me will be serving up some fine Q!:cool:

Oh, I hear ya...believe me, thought about this long and hard the last few hours. Just with my trip being the business variety, there's too many logistics that won't allow me to stay.

Dang it! Dang it! Dang it! Ok, it's kinda out of my system now.

Anway, it's a wonderful venue, great weather...hope everyone has a super time out here....and I'm sure you will!

Again, if anyone is out here tonight and wants to meet up, I'm all ears.

P.S. the Bacon-infused vodka at the Twenty6 Bar & Grille is killer!

Tell me some form of TV crew will be there... Given the personalities and teams at this contest it could make for a great 1-2 hour documentary...

I believe almost all the teams are arriving today. Look around and you'll find them.

I am counting at least 4 teams that use Jambos with no stokers or anything already, so I give them a slite edge from the get go.

Here's a picture from last night in the parking lot. Were heading over this morning. It's going to be an EPIC contest. Photo provided by Dave Malone..

Attachments

• jambo.jpg
    jambo.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 150
Back