My Weber has a new sidekick

That thing is awesome. Anyone else think that it makes the factory made Weber plastic table you can buy from Weber look a bit rickety and cheap?

kettle-table-zoom2.jpg

I do! :grin:

Hahaha, you made it work with watcha got though so that's different!!!

That thing is badass! I have the weber plastic table and i wish i had this one.

I've needed something like this for a long time, so I used my Amazon points and ordered one.
Thanks for the tip!

very nice!! i was REALLY close to buying that before i got my platinum performer. i still should get it for the days when i have more than one kettle going. my 22.5 OTG and OTS would appreciated it :-D

That is very cool! I'm thinkin' I am going to have to make one for my 26" weber. Never have enough table surface

I like it. There's a folding table at work that is rotting away...hmmmm. I may have a project for this weekend!

Matt

I like that a lot, but I wonder how it will weather.
When mine comes in I'll probably take the wood off and treat it all with a good coat of teak oil finish.

Of course, it detaches and folds for easy indoor storage. Weather won't be an issue.

When mine comes in I'll probably take the wood off and treat it all with a good coat of teak oil finish.

Of course, it detaches and folds for easy indoor storage. Weather won't be an issue.

exactly to both. great minds think alike

Back