Anyone use Cambros ?

We used a cambro 400 last weekend

It worked like a charm, I would definately pick one up if you have the spare change!

We found two cambros and a cambro coffee holder (hot water for our use) in a local paper for $100 bucks, took a year, but we found em.

The cambro will create a hot steamy enviroment, so if you're looking for a dry enviroment to hold in, a cambro might not be the ticket... although most of them do have a vent you can open.. that will decrease the holding efficiency though.
Bottom line is if it's wrapped in foil, the bark will suffer regardless of where you hold it.

It's a humid environment, but my big problem is worrying about being done on time, so I have a tendency of pullin meat at 7am, ill give up bark to still have hot turn ins

I just found two of these on CL for $50 each. I've set up to get them this weekend as we're doing our first competition next month.

Thanks for all the input!

Search Craigslist. We got a Cambro 400 for $70 from a restaurant that was going out of business.

EDIT: J&B, you posted right before me! Great job on the CL find. That's where we got ours!

Back