View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 10:47 AM   #23
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

i didnt care for the Fab B at all. IMO, it changed the flavor of the beef. That may be a good thing to some, but it was just to intense for me. ( Jim, I know. Play for the judges, not myself). i tried injecting a few times with other stuff... jsut didnt seem to make such a difference. Hit the brisket right and take it off on time and it wont be dry.

****Added on edit*****.. i spent the weekend with dave klose a few weeks back. We went to a local butcher and got a prime rib. The beef down there had a totally different flavor from what i get up here.. The only way I can describe it is "beefier". I didnt care for it to much becase it was a little to intense.. this was the same reaction I had to Fab B when i injected it.. now, that may be what alot of people(or judges) like. But what im accoustomed to in the north seems to be different from other places.
Site Administrator and
Grand PooBah

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Klose built MoAB (Mother of All Banderas) passed on to Big Dog, 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 1 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Pit Barrel Cooker, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote