Canopy On Sale

Porcine Perfection

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I am getting ready for my first comp, and found this EZ-UP Canopy for a good price. Stolen from Fatwallet.com.

Link to deal

Use coupon code KMARTMUST for $5 off $45
Also don't forget 5% CB from FatWallet!! Brings the total down to $52.25

Product Description

Sun Safety In Comfort With The E-Z Up Sierra II
Whether you’re camping, at the beach, tailgating or having a barbeque, the E-Z Up Sierra II Canopy is a great way to keep food, drinks and people out of the sun to better enjoy those long summer days in comfort. Getting outside and enjoying the fresh air is important but nothing stings quite as much as sunburn. Take shade with you in the quick-up and down canopy that’s lightweight and easily portable for on-the-go comfort wherever you travel.
Safer than most, the canopy features a water and fire-resistant top that blocks out 99% of harmful UV rays with its interior silver coating. So if you’re planning on tailgating, you can pull the grill a little closer than with lesser canopies for faster cooking and less exposure to the elements. A great way to enjoy fresh air in comfort, this canopy makes a great addition to any outdoor event.
Quick to set-up, the canopy’s expanding frame work opens fluidly while the blue cover slips on snug for a tight grip in fierce weather. When you’re looking for sure footing, the included ground spikes firmly anchor this canopy giving it a secure base to help resist unpredictable gusts of winds. Packing up is a cinch in all kinds of weather, too. The folding frame closes tight, the top folds-up and everything fits perfectly in the handy roller bag for quick transportation and tidy storage.
So no matter where you’re heading, if you’re planning on staying for a bit, bring the convenient protection and cooling shade of the E-Z Up Sierra II, and cut down on sunburn, costly spoiled food and the bitter taste of sun-heated drinks. At a great price, this canopy is an easy, affordable way to create a comfortable environment wherever you go. Toss it in your trunk, and always be ready for cool summer fun!
Folding canopy
10’ x 10’ base, 8’ x 8’ canopy
64 sq. ft. interior space
Removable side wall
Polyester top with silver coating
Water resistant, fire retardant fabric - meets CPAI-84 requirements
Comes with handy roller bag and spikes
Easy to use pull-pin sliders on legs-no more pinched fingers
Includes free half-wall for extra shading
Includes wheeled carry bag for easy portability
Angled legs for increased support
Frame finish: Powder coat
Top color: Blue with white piping
Weight: 38 lbs.
Warranty: 2 years

For $50, you can't beat the price, but I've seen several of that model destroyed in a rainstorm. You might want to take that into consideration when you buy.

I bought one about a year ago & have used it a few times. It's easy to set up and is fairly well built. Rain will accumulate around the perimeter of the canopy so be mindful of that. The material just isn't tight enough and frame creates a dam that catches the rain. That's about what I paid for mine too. If I needed to replace the one I have I'd buy another one in a heartbeat, especially at that price. Cheers!!!

They are $49.00 regular price at Academy Sports. Just be aware that they are the slant leg version that is really a 8 x 8 ceiling.

Back