• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

6-hour Backyard Cookoff

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Some of the teams from the CBBQA are going to have Backyard Cookoff at c-rocke's house down in Garden Grove on March the 24th. No entry fee. No cash prizes. Just practoce and something to do until the contests start out here. First prize in each category will be a homemade apple pie.

We are doing three meats: Chicken, Ribs and Tri-tip. We will actually be changing up our assignments for this cook. Professor Salt, who usually does ribs, makes an awesome tri-tip...
295070615_e0b80d2466.jpg

295070598_5af3c36eb5.jpg

So he will be in charge of that. BBQ Junkie can't make it so we lose our chicken cook. So Sylvie is taking over chicken and I am taking ribs.

This should be interesting and a lot of fun!

And who is in charge of DeGlazzing?????? :lol:

Sounds like a great time.
Pic would be appreciated, naturally.

Have fun!

TIM

In the pics it is grilled. For the contest it's however you can get it done in 5.5 hours.

Ya'll sticking with the grilled, or going to smoke it. I gan grill a great one, but not sure if i want to take a chance on smoking one. They're not as cheap here in TX. If you got any tips you can pass along, I'd appreciate it.
Ty

You'll have to send a pm to either Sylvie or Professor Salt for that. I have never cooked one.

Barebecue at The Rocke is this weekend! I'm excited. I will make sure that I take plenty of pics.

Back