Contest Announcment Cheney Jubilee

Kenny Rogers

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Y'all ready to bbq?!?!
This years Cheney Jubilee is going to be better than the last, and we need your help to do it!
Does anyone have any feedback from the previous years jubilees that they'd like to share?

Some discussions on this years board have been:
A Friday night Jam session with some of our musically talented bbq people with the full sound system.

We are talking about perhaps including a local band for some Friday night fun, and of course the beer garden would be open on Friday night too!

Looks like we're going to have a dance floor this year!

Anything else you'd like to share?

Other improvements we're making based on feedback is:
We're moving the judging tent away from the stage... the music was too loud during judging.
We're moving the port o potty's away from the beer garden (a little more)

Any other gripes, suggestions, dreams?
We've got some steam building to make this THE Eastern WA premier bbq contest, but we need your help to get there!

It was a well run event, and great to see the community and city leaders getting behind it.

Awesome Ray! I'll pencil you in! Heck I didn't know you were such a big fan of dancing! Do you wanna borrow my light up pitmaker shirt I was wearing I Vegas too? Lol....

But seriously, it'd be awesome if you could make it to our event!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome Ray! I'll pencil you in! Heck I didn't know you were such a big fan of dancing! Do you wanna borrow my light up pitmaker shirt I was wearing I Vegas too? Lol....

But seriously, it'd be awesome if you could make it to our event!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Ray is a chick magnet!

Back