• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Announcment *** WilliePalooza ***

Sledneck

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Once again due to lack of interest the contest is officially off.

Darn.
I was thunkin' of coming up to Judge or cook. :lol:

Oh well, maybe next year.

TIM

guys... this was a real contest that had real teams and a real payout last year

Due to unfortunate circumstances it had to get canceled. If theres interest, we may be able to just have a night to hangout, cook some stuff we will eat(meaning not the big 4), drink a few adult beverages and party... then do a breakfast the next day.. I will talk to willie. if not at willies that weekend, then we can organize something elsewhere.

Sad to hear. We are still planning to be on the Island that weekend. Many of you have our cell phone, call if you are getting together saturday afternoon or evening. Would love to say Hi.

Sad to hear. We are still planning to be on the Island that weekend. Many of you have our cell phone, call if you are getting together saturday afternoon or evening. Would love to say Hi.
If your in the area please feel free to stop by you are always welcome at Willie B's

Will do Willie, thanks.With six pack of course.:wink:

willie paloooooza has turned into a party i n the parking lot starting sat afternoon and going through until sunday afternoon so if you want to stop by please do. there will be a few teams setting up sat night and cooking for a pot luck and sunday is an anti bbq bbq day.

We've had some new people join us from the Island I would like to tell them that they are more than welcome to come down to WilliePalooza, please don't hesitate come on down and hang out :biggrin:

This is not an exclusive event...

Have fun boys & girls. Unfortunately I made alternate plans and will be away. I might be able to stop by on Sunday afternoon when i get back if y'all are still there

Wish I could be there buddy. Sounds like fun. I have been out that way in some time. I may have to mpencilsomething in in the future to get out there.

Wish I could be there buddy. Sounds like fun. I have been out that way in some time. I may have to mpencilsomething in in the future to get out there.

Hey there is always Sayville in October :biggrin:...plenty of time to plan, it would be great to see you again! Come on you know you wanna join us....lol

Back