• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Issue calling KCBS office

Fat Freddy

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I have already emailed Dave, but due to the nature of my issue it was suggested by someone else that I post here as well.

I received an email today that because of someone dropping I have been moved up from the wait list for Sams in Des Moines. The email said to call if any questions. I had a few fairly minor ones. The lady who answered(no name given) the phone sounded very confused(maybe my fault) but was giving suggestions that made no sense for example wanting me to overnight a check by Saturday when the offices are closed. Or telling me i had to be paid tonight(Friday). Eventually after more than one phone call she let me talk to someone else who explained almost everything to me. My issue was our paypal was in wifes name and I wanted to make sure that was ok so I called back to make sure that was ok. The same lady that keeps answering said that for me to pay i need to pay where I register on the KCBS website. I said I was on waitlist so i cannot register there she said to me "huh are you sure" and told me not to use the email link. So this person is confused(again maybe my fault) but is saying the Sams rules,KCBS email and even the other lady I talked to is not what I am supposed to follow.

I am not trying to biatch and moan, i just feel that there is some misinformation being given and maybe if the person answering the phone does not know the answers she should immediately transfer call to someone who does especially if a time frame is involved.

I did get registered and personally talked to Dave. I am thinking maybe intern is who I talked to. But all is good I am registered and payed and the link I was told not to use is actually the correct link to use.

Back