• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Eggs on my face!

yelonutz

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I recently decided to get rid of an old hot tub we have in the backyard. I was wondering how much it would cost to have it hauled off. My wife suggested I put it on Craigs List. I put in on there with pictures for $150.00. I got 8 emails from people wanting to buy it. It sold to the first guy that came over and he hauled it off!!
I went into the house to email the other intrested persons that it was no longer available. When I opened up my email I had a new one. About two weeks ago I had placed an ad offering to buy a Green Egg BBQ. I gave up hope of getting a response. Here it was, a large green egg!!
I called the woman back and she told me it was a large and had looked it up on the Website. She also had a table for it. She claimed retail was about $1200.00. I told her that I could get a new one at the Bay Area Eggfest for $599.00 and would she accept $250.00 for hers? She agreed and out the door I flew. When I got there I discovered it was a Medium. The table was for a large. I told her that I would only give her $200.00 for it unless she also threw in the MINI egg sitting next to it. She agreed since she is a vegetarian and they belonged to her dead husband.
Thank god for Craigs list!!!
NUTZ

Last edited:
Nice deal, you sure have a golden horse shoe up your arse. :lol:

Sweet deal. You can still afford that gun then right?:wink:

If you don't want that large table you could bring it to Modesto and I'd take it off your hands for ya!

you guys are KILLING me with all the egg deals you are getting!!:shock:

Grate score. Welcome to the club. Let me know if you have any questions using the mini. I made a make shift plate setter for mine.

Dude!!!! That sucker's never really been used. Looks like it has had one small fire, ever.

:eek::shock::eek:.....Unbelievable!!! With the run youv'e been on latley I sure hope your playing Lotto this weekend!! Congrat's!

Swweeeeet!!!
I'm sure her late husband is glad they went to someone that will put to good use!!

Farkin' Thief!!!:eek::eek: Do your wrist hurt from where the handcuffs should be??:lol:
Nice score. And I thought I was the only lucky fark in the Sacramento Valley!
Are you jealous yet Larry???:twisted:

Great score! Don't leave them alone at night... They will multiply. You;ll have more before you know it! :-D

When I got there I discovered it was a Medium. The table was for a large.
NUTZ

Look carefully at the table and you will discoverthat you can raise the lower level up one bolt hole to accomodate your medium. If that don't do it for ya I'll trade you a case of Bigfoot for it!:twisted:
You will still be able to slip a bag of lump coal between the levels. That is my exact table except mine has wheels added.

Back