Hot bbq sauce suggestion

jsperk

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hello,

I was looking for a really hot bbq sauce for a present for a friend for Christmas. He tried Bob Gibson habanero sauce and said it wasn't hot at all. I don't eat much sauce so I have no idea on any.

Thanks

Red Hot & Blue Hoochy Coochy. That's some hot stuff. I keep it on hand and it's pretty tasty.

Maybe I'll get some Big Butz BBQ saue and try some of the rubs since I'm ordering.
Thanks

If you contact BigButzBBQ see if he has any "Napalm" left for sale , I love hot food and usually the hotter the better and I will be the first to tell you it is a tase of heaven with the furry of He!!

Find out how it is gonna be used.
You Mericans don't have really hot sauce but ghost chili concentrate sauce makes BBQ tasteless!:tongue:
Horses for courses bro!

I'm a big fan of Arizona Gunslinger's Chipotle Habanero sauce. Its nice and hot with great flavor. My Aunt and Unlce live in Mesa AZ where the company is located so they send me a bottle or two every now and then.

If he just wants burning hot, then get some ghost chili extract. :evil: No flavor at all, just plain blazing hot.

Bone Suckin Hab. is pretty hot. Did the "hiccup" recipe on the back of the bottle just to test. Was hot as hell!

I've heard nothing but good things about NoButz. If he's big on sweet, I'd look into Hoosier Daddy Ghost Roast BBQ Sauce. Buttery sweetness and hot as hell!

Make your own or heat up an existing sauce. Cayenne pepper, Tabasco, and Texas Pete are your friends.

Back